- Our fee schedule shows a menu of services, so that you can choose which benefits are most important to you. This assists you to buy just the features and benefits that you need.
We know that for estate planning, one size does not fit every person. We believe in personalized service and in our estate planning process, we first find your unique needs, then, we craft a plan to fit you.
- We believe that you should buy protection, not just paper.
- When shopping for a living trust, If you focus on documents, then you are just buying paper. If you focus on features, then you are buying protection.
- When you buy protection, you also get Control and Dignity
- You can’t control death, but you can control the process of managing your resources upon disability and the distribution of your assets to your beneficiaries to protect them from extra costs and taxes.
$2,000 LIVING TRUST PLAN, includes all of the following;
– Probate avoidance
– Providing for and protecting children.
– Providing for and protecting grandchildren.
– Providing for charities at the time of death.
– Avoid or reduce your estate taxes
– Reduce administration costs at time of your death.
– Avoid a conservatorship (“living probate”) in case of a disability.
– Avoiding will contests or other disputes upon death.
– Preserving the privacy of affairs in case of disability or at time of death from business competitors, predators, dishonest persons and curiosity seekers.
– Provide that your death shall not be unnecessarily prolonged by artificial means or measures.
– Selection of a person(s) to safeguard your assets until your children reach a desired age
– Appointment of a guardian(s) for minor children
– Marital deduction planning to avoid unnecessary estate taxes
– Appointment of a spokesperson for your medical needs
– Selection of a person(s) to manage your finances if you become medically incapable
– Disinheriting a family member, if necessary
– Itemization of assets protected by your trust
– Transfer of your house to your trust
– Notices to all of your financial institutions about your new estate plan
– Get affairs in order and create a comprehensive plan to manage affairs in case of death or disability
– Free annual review of your planning documents
– Free modification to your planning documents for one year
OPTIONAL PLANNING FEATURES
$500 Lifetime asset protection to protect your spouse from creditors and lawsuits or if you want to make sure that your half of the family’s assets go to your children if your surviving spouse remarries.
$500 Lifetime asset protection to protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits or future ex-spouses.
$500 Special Needs Trust to protect your child’s right to receive certain government benefits.
$250 Additional Real Estate deeds for investment or rental property
$250 an hour for modifications to existing trust plans created by other attorneys. Most modifications take less than an hour.